We will do our best to deal technically and organisatory with the possibilities but we cannot guarantee a 100 % protection for data procession via internet. Therefore you have the possibility to transmit the personal related data differently, e.g. by telephone.
1. Privacy principles
The data protection declaration is based on the European data protection provisions (DS-GVO).
2. Information about the responsible party referred to as “the controller”.
Name and address of the controller concerned on matters concerning the application of data protection provision in members countries of the European Union:
Sebastian Seemüller, Luitpold-Leusser-Platz 1, D-86825 Bad Wörishofen – Tel.: 08247 30550, e-mail: kur-eck-seemüller@t-online.de
The websites use what the industry refers to as “cookies”. “Cookies” are not doing any damage to your device and they do not contain any virus. “Cookies” are meant. to make our offer user friendly, effective and safer. “Cookies” are small text files. They remain archived on your device and are stored in your browser.
Most “cookies” we use are so called “session cookies” that are automatically deleted once you terminate your visit. Other cookies are stored on our device and enable us to recognize your browser within your next visit.
You have the option to set up your browser in such a matter that you will be notified any time cookies are placed and to permit the acceptance of cookies only in specific cases. If cookies are deactivated, the functions of this website may be limited.
4. Collection of general data and information
Our Website collects with every click on the website by an individual or an automatic system a collection of general data and information. These general data and information are stored in the logfiles of the server.Tthe following items can be collected:
– used browser types and the user system
– the website from which the system reaches our website (so-called referrer)
– the sub-websites from which a system can reach our website
– date and time of the visit on the website
– an internet register address (IP addresse)
– the internet service provider of the accessing system
– similar data and information that protect unsolicited attack on our information technological systems
When using these general data and information we do not draw a conclusion from the person in question. This information is essential
– to deliver the items of our website correctly
– to optimize the items as well as the promotion of these items
– to guarantee the function of our information technological system and the function of our website
– to provide relevant information to prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
We analyse these anonymously stored data and information statistically and with the aim to increase data protection and data security within our company and to make sure to have an optimal level of protection for the individual related data. The anonymous data of the server-logfiles are separately stored from all individually related data concerning the person in question.
5. Information about blockage and eradication of individual-related data
We process and store individual-related data only for the period of time necessary to reach the purpose of storage relevant or according to European guidelines and legislators that are to be respected by the responsible.
6. Rights of the individual in question
Each individual in question has comprehensively granted rights granted by European guidelines and legislators concerning his or her data:
– Right of confirmation
– Right of information
– Right of rectification
– Right of deletion (right of being forgotten)
– Right of restriction of the procession
– Right of procession of data
– Right of revocation against use or right of cancellation of a data related consent
You have the right to contact us any time.
7. Data protection guidelines concerning the use of Google products
We integrated on this website Google components. The provider of these Google components Is Google Inc. 1600 Amphithearte Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA
Google uses your data partly unshortened. Normally the information is transferred to a Google server in the USA and is stored there. We have no influence on this data transmission.
The utilization of Google products is based on (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO). The operator has a legitimate interest in the presentation of our offers and the easy access to local cases.
Further information and the actual data protection rules of Google can be found under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
8. SSL encryption
You can recognize an encrypted connection by checking whether the address line of the browser switches from “http:// to “https:// and by the appearance of a green castle- symbol in the browser line For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content such as enquiries you submit to us as the website operator, this website uses an SSL encryption. If the SSL encryption is activated, data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties
9. Rejection of the use of our data
We herewith object definitely to the use of our contact addresses in our impressum in the event of unsolicited sending of promotional information and informational material that we have not expressly requested. We reserve the express legal right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of not ordered material e.g. promotional information.